aStore - amazon.com

Monday, June 14, 2010

things I need

1. a light box! Gav wishes to make and sell jewelery... I am a photographer... And I also have plenty of my own jewls to practice with! (thank you Gav for buying most of them for me!)
2. lights - these would be great! Or something like them! PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO CONTINUOUS LIGHTING UMBRELLA KIT + Free 27 Watts 5500K Fluorescent Photo Lamp Bulb Or maybe something like this! Might be a little better! Quoizel Orange Butterfly Tiffany 1 Light Accent Lamp - This is pretty but I'm not sure it would help me!
light tents... Ok... hmm... Shows you how much I know - A light box is the same as a light tent! Why cant the termanology be standardized? Honestly the image I get in my head of light boxes is this wooden thing with a hinged glass front with a fluro light inside it - kind of what is used to display gemstones!
3. Oh and maybe a table to put it all on unless I am to work on the floor!!
And a doggy door so when Oreo wants to go bark at something outside he can do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment