aStore - amazon.com

Friday, June 18, 2010

more experimentation

I made myself a reflector today... just a piece of a cardboard box wraped in aluminium foil! Not much really! I tried it out on a bonsasi I have (which is still sitting outside - I must go get it incase the frost tries to kill it! - plant now in.)... I used my home made reflector on my little plant and the difference is amazing! It is certainly something I wish I had a long time ago... but it wasn't until I was reading an article in Digital SLR Photography magazine that I actually discovered these things called reflectors! I had to go online and search some images to find out exactly what one was! I am seriously uneducaterd in the world of photography!

I haven't tried out my light box yet. I have a few things I'd like to try in it! Might happen on the next rainy cold day when I'm itching for something to do! For now it will just sit in my soon to be retrofitted suitcase come camera case!

I'm doing my photography on a budget because I have a very small budget! Just means I have to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment